Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What does it take to be happy?

Maybe I need to find peace within myself to be happy?
Maybe I should be less angry and learn to let things go?
To be more appreciative of everything and everyone around me?
Be thankful for all that I've got no matter how little it is?
Be a better person first before expecting more from others?
Maybe I don't deserve to be happy?
Am I a bad person? Am I being punished?
Maybe I'm asking for too much? Expecting too much? Giving too little?
Maybe I need something to believe in?

Today, I will learn to relax. To think before I speak. To take a deep breath. To close my eyes and think of a happy place. My turn will come one day...

1 comment:

...$weE+ 666... said...

i'm a scorpio too, and i must confess; what u're feeling particularly in this entry is exactly the same as mine.

when i read it, its like asking my self. maybe we should be less angry, let things go and dont expect much huh? well, just maybe... take care!