Friday, May 01, 2009

When sh!t hits the fan, it splatters

The old saying: "When it rains, it pours"
My new saying: "When sh!t hits the fan, it splatters"

My hubby's job called him early this morning to tell him he has the day off. I got home early from school at 9am and decided to spend a few hours with hubby before going to work. As I turned the corner going home with breakfast in hand, I see a traffic agent "aka the devil" standing next to my hubby's car pulling out a ticket from her handheld printer. I looked down the block and realized his was the only car there. Alternate side parking was in effect. My hubby should have been out of the house before 9am if he had to go to work but because they called him last minute and told him not to go in, he was screwed and forgot he had to move his car at 9am.

So not only did he lose a day's pay because of lack of work. Now its another $45.00 down the drain from the parking ticket.

When sh!t hits the fan, it splatters!

No comments: